The typical function of a cooling tank is to slow the flow of water to allow it to cool prior to it entering the sewer or wastewater system. When used in laundromats and other commercial situations the main tank will often be fitted with a removable filtration basket to collect hair and lint.
Manufactured in Polypropylene materials.
- Above-Ground tanks are supplied with removable access covers
- Below-Ground tanks should be fitted with access covers (supplied separately) capable of being removed by one person
- Inlet and outlet pipes are 100mm nb.
- Tank dimensions and pipework positions are nominal and in all cases conform to Trade Waste recommendations
- When space limitations dictate, equivalent capacity tanks can be manufactured to order
Please contact us for more information.