Pump tanks are used when water or waste water must be pumped to a sewer or outlet situated above the level where the water is collected. Residential and commercial situations apply, and will require different size tanks depending on the situation. Pump tanks may include special features such as quick release camlock connectors, non-return valves, high level alarms and a pre-wired control station junction box. Pipe size and pump capacity will be determined by each situation.
HP-5Manufactured from 6mm PVC, or Polypropylene (PP), this tank is suitable for above or below-ground installations.
- Above-ground tanks are fitted with a circular access cover
- Tank dimensions and pipework positions are nominal
- When space limitations dictate, equivalent capacity tanks can be manufactured to order
- Tank can be supplied with submersible pump suitable for a variety of waste applications
- Note: Pumps supplied separately