Ever thought about lining your milking shed with plastic? Our Paneltim panels are perfect for the job! Originally designed for piggeries in Belgium, Paneltim is incredibly hygienic and easy to keep clean. Paneltim is robust and can stand up to years of abuse, something pigs are notoriously good at providing.
Benefits of Paneltim as a wall lining:
- Ideal for use as a wall lining in areas of the farm that require hygiene standards such as milking sheds.
- Water and dirt repellent - known for being easy to clean.
- Shock, impact and scratch resistant and won’t rot or corrode in wet environments or in New Zealand’s destructive UV rays.
- Internal cell structure can be used structurally.
- Perfect for repair and retrofit work on structures that need to be brought up to code.
- Solid and water tight - can be made to any size for maximum wind breaking.
- Rigid and tough and wont snap or flap about in high wind.
- Made from European material Paneltim™.
- Flexible sizing options on request.
Click here to see the video of our install team lining a milking shed. Please contact us for more information.